In the past twenty days while on the Master Cleanse I have learned a lot of things about myself and about my life ( listed in no particular order):
1. I can do anything I put my mind too! I can do hard things. The sky is the limit!!
2. I do not have to live feeling inadequate, depressed, or lonely.
Moreover I do not need to live being afraid of my health. I will not live in FEAR.
3. I love myself.
This is something I have struggled with for years.
4. My family is my cheer-leading team. They truly love and support me.
5. The Lord loves me and supports me in my quest to become disease free, as well as any quest I have to better myself and situation. He gives me strength each day to carry on.
6. I was completely addicted to junk food and I was out of control.
I am responsible for my body and what goes into it.
7. I have Gratitude for all that I have and realize I have so many blessings. I am a very lucky girl 🙂
8. I can determine who I want to share my life with and do what is best for me and my family–regardless of the situation.
9. I can choose my own path and my own destiny. I am no longer afraid to make those choices.
10. I was so full of toxins that I was argumentative, quick to anger and to blow things out of proportion. I was unhappy, judgmental, rude, confrontational, and could be a jerk to those I love the most. This cleanse has softened my heart and given me the blessing of seeing my evils and letting go of them once and for all. I am calm, at peace, and am no longer quick to anger. This feeling is truly a blessing and has given me perspective–and a desire to never go back to the way it used to be.
11. This cleanse is about ME and that’s OKAY!! This is my time to work on myself, my time to overcome, my time to heal. I deserve this time. I deserve to fill my life with supportive and like-minded people and the Lord will bring them into my life.